Noelle will welcome you on arrival, show you to your cottage and help settle you in to your luxury surroundings with your fresh homemade scones and cream. To get you started, you will find homemade bread, butter, milk, eggs, jam, locally sourced dry-cured bacon and sausages. Put your feet up and relax with a complimentary bottle of wine and for both you and the children a welcome chocolate treat!
This luxury 5* self-catering cottage retains some of the original stabling and offers a quintessentially English country cottage holiday. The cottage has a wonderful sunny aspect overlooking a well-stocked garden.
The Sunday Times chose the Coach House as one of its '100 Coolest Cottages for 2010'
Contact us to make your specific arrangements – we are here to help make your holiday special
The ground floor whilst providing separate areas, naturally flows from the comfortable sitting room, through the hall with original stable feature, to the lovely dining room with seating for six, and on in to the well-equipped kitchen, with a cloakroom beyond. There is underfloor heating throughout the ground floor. French doors open out from the dining room on to the attractive garden.
We would like to keep The Coach House and the furnishings to a high standard for the enjoyment of all our guests. Unfortunately, this means that we cannot have pets or smoking.
The stairs lead up to a spacious twin bedroom with indulgent furnishings, en-suite bathroom, bath, basin and toilet. The twin beds convert to a large double bed on request. Along the landing is a delightful double bedroom with en-suite power shower, washbasin and toilet.
The cottage has its own access, drive and landscaped garden with secluded parking. A paddock joins onto the garden and you are welcome to share our extensive garden, with its mature trees and wonderful structures - look out for the apple arbour and bendy willow house. We encourage all manner of birdlife including owls and bats. On Monday evenings our local bell-ringers practice at the beautiful village church some fifty yards away.
Get that home-from-home feeling at Noelle’s Cottages
Welcome Grocery Hamper
Double Bedroom with shower
Twin/double Bedroom with bathroom
Fully equipped kitchen
Fridge and Freezer
Iron & ironing board
Free Wi-Fi usually over 10Mb/sec
Flat screen TV
Midi music system
Bath & hand towels
Private garden area
Click here to download The Coach House Access Statement
1. We require a deposit of 25% when booking, with the remaining balance to be paid a month prior to arrival. We prefer that you pay us through an internet transfer and full details of our bank details will be sent once your booking has been made. For special offers throughout the year please phone or look at our website.
2. We ask guests to leave the cottages at 10.00 am to allow us time to prepare for our next arrivals. Your feedback in our guest books helps us to improve the experience that we offer.
3. We would like to keep the cottages and the furnishings to a high standard for the enjoyment of all our guests. This means that we cannot have pets or smoking. Children are very welcome but we ask you to mention them on the booking form we send.
We try to keep the availability up to date but will hold your holiday while you confirm and send the deposit; do let us know quickly if you change your mind. Please have a look at our booking calendar above to check availability.
In the event of cancelling your stay at Noelle's Cottages the following will apply:
1. If the booking is cancelled after the deposit has been paid - the deposit is non-refundable.
2. Cancelling within 28 days - if the balance has been paid, we will make all efforts to re-let the cottage and if so, your balance will be refunded.
3. Any e-mail cancellation must be confirmed by us to ensure it has been received. We advise you take out holiday insurance cover to protect you from possible loss.
We advise you take out holiday insurance cover to protect you from possible loss.
Should you need it we can offer advice and information and help sort problems. We can assist with any special requirements before you arrive, for example flowers, chocolates and champagne for a special occasion. We are on hand to help you order a delivery from our excellent local farm shop, which specialises in locally sourced produce.
We offer festive decoration at Christmas unless you wish to ‘Bah Humbug’ the Season. We are also happy to leave you completely alone if you prefer.